Current Opportunities in Rio Grande Valley
Hands of Healing is a residential care facility that provides 24-hour care for “at risk” Youth and we are in need of Youth Care Workers. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working with and caring for youth and is able to exercise patience, problem solving abilities, and self-control.
Additional duties include the ability to:
- Handle and assist with youth daily routines, recreational activities, outings and other similar tasks.
- Help youth de-escalate frustrations and other challenging behaviors.
- Must be a high school graduate (or equivalent) or above.
- Pass a background check, drug test, be 21 or older, and have a valid driver’s license.
- Previous similar work experience is preferred but is not required for consideration.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking candidates are preferred.
The pay range is $12 – $15 per hour depending on experience and we currently offer a bonus after successfully completing the introductory (probationary) period. We are currently hiring for all shifts including a 12-hour shift which means mandatory paid overtime based on the work week. We also offer holiday pay, vacation and sick pay, a healthcare reimbursement plan, and a 401K plan. Apply online at handsofhealing.org or call (281) 219-7773 for more information.